– Romantic and passionate in a special luxury cabin with roses, candles, chocolate and wine in the luxury junk in the middle of Halong Bay, one of seven natural wonders of the world
– Enjoy the cocktail party on the desk at the sunset time
– Swimming in the emerald water in breathtaking nature of Halong Bay
– Discovering Halong Bay by kayak together, you can get very close to the mountain, kayaking through beautiful small cave to reach to some very isolated lagoon, it seems to be never been touched by people
– Together on the isolated beach, swimming and cooking for each other barbecue seafood lunch on the charcoal on the beach
– Admiring the beauty of Limestone Mountains and caves in Halong Bay
– Enjoy the great selection of authentic seafood
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
Our private car will take you to Halong through Red River Delta, starting your honeymoon trip to Halong Bay – one of 7 natural wonders of the world. Upon arrival to Halong, you will be greeting by cruise manager, welcome on board and set sail through bay while lunch is served.
A special room for honeymooner with roses, candles, chocolate, and wine is ready for you on the junk. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, it will be great experiences for you to admire the breathtaking nature of Halong Bay.
After lunch and cruising around the most beautiful part of Halong Bay, you will have a chance to take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay, go swimming on a quiet beach or sunbathing on the sundeck.
Later afternoon, visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fish men who have been living in the bay for almost three generations.
At sunset time, kayak or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board, enjoy cocktails while watching the sunset before dinner served on Junk. It can be one of the most beautiful moments for two of you on this honeymoon trip.
At night, enjoy the romantic and peaceful time in the cozy and romantic room for honeymooners on the junk.
Day 2: Halong Bay Full Day (B, L, D)
After breakfast, our junk will take you to the bay’s most untouched areas. It will be the best time for two of you spend time together in the great nature of the bay, discovering Halong Bay from distance to the detail. You either can enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking. This is the best way to see and feel Halong Bay in the closest and detail way.
Lunch served on board by your private chef or you even can spend time together in the secluded beach, cook for each other barbecue seafood lunch on the charcoal kitchen.
In the afternoon, back to your familiar and comfortable room on the junk to enjoy a very romantic and peaceful time on Halong Bay.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
In the morning, you will greet the day with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay, hand in hand between outstanding natures and totally peaceful with pure fresh air.
After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto, one of the most spectacular masterpiece of the mother of nature in the bay then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock.
On the way back to Hanoi, visit Tho Ha – the famous village of terracotta products before 20th century. Discover village through narrow and zigzag alleys with the old houses had been constructed from broken part of terracotta from the past. Walking over village cemetery to the dike, where you can see the village from distance over the beautiful lake. Drive back to Hanoi.
Halong will be the everlasting memory for both of you with amazing scenery, sweet, cozy and comfortable cabin on the junk, kayaking on the emerald water to discover the bay in the most detail and secluded way. End of 3-day Honeymoon Halong Bay Tour.
– Private air-conditioned car with driver
– All sightseeing fee on your honeymoon trip
–Meal identify in itinerary: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= Dinner
– Accommodation: 2 nights on the cruise in Halong Bay
– Professional English speaking guide
– Kayaking on the bay
– Roses, candles, chocolate, and wine for the first night in the room
– Tip for guides and drivers on the tour
– Other meal, drink
– Personal expenses
– Travel insurance