TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are applied to all our services directly or indirectly (through partners) which are available to purchase online by email, telephone, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Facebook Page or other communication forms. Clients are requested to carefully read and be sure to clearly understand our Booking Terms & Conditions as stated below before booking with Hanoi Private Tour Guide.
MAKE A BOOKING WITH HANOI PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE:
• The reservation should be sent by Email, phone call or WhatsApp,…to Hanoi Private Tour Guide Co., Ltd.
• Upon receipt of your request, we will check and inform you about all of the information you need.
• The reservation is successful when you received a confirmation from Hanoi Private Tour Guide Co., Ltd with your deposit. All confirmations are generally confirmed by return e-mail normally within 24 hours.
• If for any reason, you don’t receive any reply from our company within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking or canceling a tour, please contact us via phone number: +84.936467988 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your inquiry in accordance with the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
Our company details are as follow:
Address: No. 6 Dinh Liet, Hang Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM A BOOKING
All trips require a deposit from 30% of the total amount. Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will make firm bookings and confirm service to you.
1. By Western Union or Xoom (Sending money online)
2. By Bank Transfers: We advise you to use a Bank Transfer instead of online payment when you are paying large sums of money to avoid the high on-line payment fee. This is a suitable method to use for final payments, or if you do not wish to bring large sums of cash on your tour.
3. Cash payment: You can pay by cash for drivers or guides at the end of your tour.
4. Credit card: For payment by credit card, 3 % of expenses are charged to customers. This is for paying the fee charged by the credit card company. The Bank will charge (03% of Total) if you prefer to pay by the credit card and our Vietcombank’s machine only get Vietnam Dong so we need to convert to (VND) Dong by the rate of Vietcombank at the payment time.
All prices are in USA Dollars ($). The prices quoted are based on your kind of tour. Please note that rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your number of participant and kind of transportation.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND
Requests to cancel a booking must be made in writing by directly from the client’s own email account. If the client wishes to alter your booking arrangements after payment confirmation has been issued, the cancellation fee shall be applied as below:
• Over 15 days: We will not impose any charges
• 7 - 15 days before arrival: 20% charge
• Within 7 days before arrival: 50% charge
• One day before arrival: 100% charge
• No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price
• After the trip has started, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (early departure, late arrival or missed days on tours).
Please Note: Cancellation by some reasons such as government or regulation, weather conditions, natural disasters,...customers will receive refund amount depending on specific conditions:
• If the tour has yet taken place, a full refund will be made.
• If the tour is in progress, a partial refund will be made; any unused service of a tour for whatever reason is not refundable.
• If you have not used any of the services, no compensation will be given for the unused part of the tour.
You must let us know at the time of making your booking if you have special requests or needs (such as accommodation, diet menu,...). We will try to meet any request you have, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate every person’s needs and we make no promises and take no responsibility for special requests which we are unable to fulfill.
• Children under 4: Comes free of charges for one child and share room with adults
• Children from 4 - 5 years old: 50% charged
• Children from 6 - 9 years old: 75% charged
• Above 9 years old: fully charged as adults
• We will not respond for any loss, injury or damage sustained by clients incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions,...
• Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, inclement weather, political restrictions or any other causes must be covered by the customers.
• If the customer destroys something or caused damage during a booked tour the clients are responsible for any costs they may be incurred.
• We do our very best to ensure that your tour arrangements according to plan. However, if you feel unsatisfied with any services provided by Hanoi Private Tour Guide, you must immediately inform us by our customer hotline. Our hotline is 24/7 available.
• In the case of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email within 10 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. The complaint will be handled with care and we try to respond quickly.
• Hanoi Private Tour Guide will not be responsible for any claims made later than 10 days after the completion of your tour.
This information is valid at the time of publication but it can change. However, should any changes occur, we will post on our website.